Whether you play acoustic or electric guitar, buying a good quality amplifier on a budget is challenging. When you narrow that to our choice topic (an acoustic instrument), the job doesn’t get easier. That’s why this list includes our selection for the best acoustic guitar amp under $300.
In the rest of this article, we will dig through five options you have for selecting a good acoustic amp. We’ll also provide you with things to look out for to ensure you choose one of superb quality.
Five of the Best Acoustic Guitar Amps Under $300
Here is our top five list for the best acoustic guitar amp under $300:
- Fender Acoustasonic 40 – The Best Overall
- Positive Grid Spark Guitar Amplifier – The Best for Beginner Musicians
- Vangoa Acoustic Guitar Amplifier – Great Features
- Roland Micro Cube GX – Best for Portable Use
- Huntington Acoustic Guitar Amplifier – The Best Budget Option